Request for Proposals
Individuals or organizations that have demonstrated capability in the aviation security problem area may submit a proposal in response to a PARAS RFP. Information regarding proposal requirements can be found in Guidance for Preparing Proposals (revised February 2022) on the Program Materials page here. Please note that the revised proposal guidance now includes a 60 page limit and 12-point type requirement for all FY 2022 proposals.
Proposals may be submitted using the form below or sent via email to email@example.com. Open RFPs are linked below.
- PARAS 0046 Security at Tenant and Third-Party Controlled Facilities at Airports (Closing May 25)
- PARAS 0049 Creating and Maintaining a Strong Security Culture at Airports (Closing June 3)
- PARAS 0051 Guidance for Airport Security Exercises (Closing June 15)
- PARAS 0050 Public Safety and Security at On-Airport Rental Car Facilities (Closing June 24)
- PARAS 0052 Implementing CBP's Airport Technical Design Standard: Planning and Design Considerations for International Arrivals Facilities (Closing July 13)